Familias Unidas International, Inc. is a Catholic 501 ( c ) 3 Non-Profit Organization with the Mission of Health Promotion and Disease Prevention. Founded in March, 2011. We are based in Miami, FL USA. English, Spanish
* We do small things with much love
* Our focus is on Person Centered Care and People Centered Public Health
* Work with Rotary Clubs and Rotarian organizations
* Implement the Diabetes and Chronic Disease Self Management Evidence Based Programs of the SMRC, which were developed at Stanford University.
* Address the root causes of Human Trafficking
* Wholeheartedly dedicated to helping the poorest of the poor all over the world.
Imelda Mercedes Medina, MD MPH
Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
Juan Pablo Medina, BS, MS
Secretary, Community Service
Almond Blossoms (1890) by Vincent Van Gogh
Kissing the Face of God by Morgan Weistling